Positions with TH Bender
You are ambitious and enjoy the challenge of constantly having to learn about new products, markets, industries, technologies, and people? You are skilled to quickly identify key drivers and cut through the ambient noise? You enjoy quiet hours of research but also like to interact with colleagues and strangers alike? You like working with people with different backgrounds?
Let’s talk about how to channel your ambitions into a great career at TH Bender! We are an international executive search and management consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC. Our clients are European and Asian manufacturing and high-tech companies with operations in America. We recruit C-level executives to run these subsidiaries.
Reflecting the passion of our founder, we are also one of the longest-established recruiters for companies in the renewable energy industry – a high-growth field.
- 401(k) with generous company contribution
- Company-sponsored membership at an onsite state-of-the-art fitness center
- Flexible hours
- Day Care (Infant to Kindergarten) in the building; bilingual immersion program offered
- Class A+ office building on Pennsylvania Avenue, next to GW /Foggy Bottom Metro
- High-end fitness club (Equinox) with pool as well as a Squash Club are in walking distance
- Car and bike parking in the building; easy access to Capital Crescent biking trail
- Plenty of Bike Sharing (large docking station)
- Shopping (Whole Foods, Trader Joe) in walking distance .
- Plenty of restaurants and bars; Georgetown is in easy walking distance.
- Sorry, we do not sponsor employment. A valid work permit is required.
- Stable company with 10 years + track record
- Excellent career, growth and income potential
- Global exposure; international team
- Interaction with peers and colleagues globally
You are ambitious and enjoy learning about new products, markets, industries, technologies and people? You are skilled to quickly identify key drivers and cut through the ambient noise? You enjoy quiet hours of research but also like to interact with colleagues and strangers alike? You like working with people with different backgrounds? You are self-motivated and able to work independently?
Then you might be interested in a career as as an Executive Recruiter at TH Bender.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, graduate degree is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Solid understanding of MS Office suite products required
- Excellent database skills (FileMaker, SAP, Salesforce, Access, etc) required
- Strong attention to detail
- You are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Our well-resourced firm is currently looking for an energetic and motivated Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for communicating (phone and email) with current and potential clients from German-speaking countries and the USA.
• Identify and call potential clients in Germany, Switzerland and Austria (DACH Region) and the USA
• Follow up (via phone or email) on potential leads and keep track of them
• Set up meetings with clients in Germany and the USA
• Coordinate responses
• Liaise with the business development team to discuss potential leads and action plans
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required, graduate degree is strongly preferred
• Highly advanced German language skills required
• Excellent writing skills in German and English required
• Highly professional communication skills (C-level) required
• Solid understanding of MS Office suite products required
• Excellent database skills (FileMaker, SAP, Salesforce, Access, etc) required
• Strong attention to detail
• You are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship