We are an international executive search and management consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC. Our clients are European and Asian manufacturing and high-tech companies with operations in America. We recruit C-level executives to run these subsidiaries. Reflecting the passion of our founder, we are also one of longest established recruiters for companies in the renewable energy industry – a high growth field.
• Healthcare contribution
• 401(k) with company contribution
• Class A+ office building on Pennsylvania Avenue, next World Bank (IFC) and Foggy Bottom Metro station. Walk Score of 97 (Walker’s Paradise) and Transit Score of 93 (Rider’s Paradise). LEED Gold Level, Energy Star label 2017.
• Free membership at an onsite state-of-the-art fitness center (with new Peloton bikes), in the building. Rooftop terrace.
• High-end fitness club (Equinox) with pool as well as a brand-new Squash Club are in walking distance
• Day Care (Infant to Kindergarten) in the building; bilingual immersion program offered
• Car and Bike parking in the Building; easy access to Capital Crescent biking trail
• Plenty of Bike Sharing (large docking station)
• Shopping (Whole Foods) on same block, Trader Joes close by. A credit union and Citibank are in the development as well.
• Plenty of restaurants and bars; Georgetown is in easy walking distance.
• Sorry, we do not sponsor employment. A valid work permit is required.
You are enjoying recognition in your company but am wondering if there an opportunity to work with more of your industry peers across the whole spectrum of your industry (or function)?You enjoy recognizing challenges and come up with plans to solve them. At TH Bender we look for true professionals to network within their profession, identify engagement opportunities, develop clients and then, together with search professionals successfully solve the recruiting challenges.
You have built up a great professional network in your industry (or your function, such as finance or human resources). You enjoy being professionally engaged but are looking for opportunities to leverage your skillset. Maybe you want to slow down your daily work routine but still “stay in the game.” Or perhaps you realized a great exit and have the opportunity to take off yet want to stay at the forefront of your peers.
At TH Bender we enjoy partnering with experienced professionals who want to leverage their relationships by making introductions, converting search opportunities into engagements, and setting search strategy. Our internal team executes the daily routine under your guidance.
You have worked many years in international business, perhaps in economic development or byhelping your employer set up a subsidiary in the U.S. or financing its U.S. operations. Maybe you were born overseas, and your employer moved you to the United States. You are still very much in touch with the companies in your home country and enjoy working with organizations setting up operations in the U.S. At TH Bender, we provide you with the tools and resources to turn your passion into a sustainable business.
You are a highly respected executive recruiter located outside of North America. Your clients rely on you and have inquired if you can support them in finding talent in the United States and Canada. You want to help your clients and bring more value to them but have not found a partner in the States you trust enough to successfully execute the engagements.
TH Bender has a track record of successfully working with other executive recruiters both by working in the United States and referring business from our US clients to overseas partners.
Whatever your situation, feel free to reach out and let’s explore the opportunities together!
You are ambitious and enjoy the challenge of constantly having to learn about new products, markets, industries, technologies and people? You are skilled to quickly identify key drivers and cut through the ambient noise? You enjoy quiet hours of research but also like to interact with colleagues and strangers alike? You like working with people with different backgrounds?
Let’s talk about how to channel your ambitions into a great career at TH Bender!
Our well-resourced firm is currently looking for an energetic and motivated Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for communicating (phone and email) with current and potential clients from German-speaking countries and the USA.
• Identify and call potential clients in Germany, Switzerland and Austria (DACH Region) and the USA
• Follow up (via phone or email) on potential leads and keep track of them
• Set up meetings with clients in Germany and the USA
• Coordinate responses
• Liaise with the business development team to discuss potential leads and action plans
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required, graduate degree is strongly preferred
• Highly advanced German language skills required
• Excellent writing skills in German and English required
• Highly professional communication skills (C-level) required
• Solid understanding of MS Office suite products required
• Excellent database skills (FileMaker, SAP, Salesforce, Access, etc) required
• Strong attention to detail
• You are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Stable company with 10 years + track record
• Excellent career, growth and income potential
• Global exposure; international team
• Interaction with peers and colleagues in 15 global offices covering 50 countries