International Deal Making
T. H. Bender & Partners supports companies in pursuing partnerships, acquisitions, joint-ventures as well as divestitures.
Each project is developed in close coordination with the client, and reflects the client's specific goals and interests. We employ a systematic, thorough and discrete approach to locating and contacting potential targets and cooperation partners and support our client throughout the negotiation, due diligence and contract development stages.
Partnerships & Joint Ventures
Partnerships & Joint Ventures serve many purposes, including filling of gaps in product ranges, capabilities or facilitating new market entry. While the perceived lack of control from the side of the minority partner can make the management of a join venture or partnership challenging, several trends have been driving the value of these agreements, including:
- Need to immediate access distribution channels
- Cost of establishing and maintaining sales and service organizations
- Shortened product life cycles and globalization of competition
- Increased specialization of skills and capabilities, particularly in technology businesses
- Development of detailed compatibility criteria
- Comprehensive search for appropriate partners
- Discrete contact with potential partners
- Negotiation support
- Design and structuring of partnership arrangements
Our services include, but are not limited to: